Saturday, July 5, 2008

Landon's Birthday Party

On Sunday we celebrated Landon's 2nd birthday with a pizza party! Thank you to all of our friends and family that helped our little boy have a great day! It was a long tiring day for Mama, not without stress! I went to the market in the morning to get some groceries and pick up Landon's cake. When I got home Travis and I were unloading the van and after our first trip inside with groceries we realized Landon went back outside. There Mama found him in the front seat of the van, STANDING ON HIS CAKE BOX! Ugh, I got so upset and was crying while Travis got the cake out of the car. Poor Landon did not understand why Mama was so upset! Looking back I wish I would have not been so upset and would have thought to take a picture! The day turned out great though and Landon was exhausted by the time bedtime rolled around! Happy 2nd birthday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: