Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Getting back to blogging...

It took a while for summer to get to Southern California this year. But just like that this week has been HOT and we are loving it. The kids have been outside all day every day and already enjoying the water and the lazy days.It is hard to accept that an entire year has passed since I was last bogging regularly. Landon will be 5 in 2 short weeks, and I cannot believe it! He is such an active boy who keeps us laughing constantly.
Sweet Brynne turned 3 in January, I'll have to blog about her birthday party. She's also recently started preschool and has a new ballet school/teacher!

They are the best of friends and are rarely apart.


We have a lot of fun planned for this summer! The kids are finally at an age(s) where it isn't as hard to pack up and go. They are very adventurous and are always up for fun.


I'm really going to make the effort to be more regular about my blogging. I keep the online blog as a memory album for the kids and it gives me anxiety to think about how much I've left out by not blogging for an entire year! I am going to try really hard to play catch up and back date a bunch of posts so that we have plenty of things for the kids to read and look back on as they grow.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Soooooooo glad you're back!!!! Your kids r getting so big!!!!

MLP said...

DO IT!!! You will feel so much better once you just get started. I'm trying to do the same thing myself! Miss ya girl!!!

Your babes are as PRECIOUS as ever! :)))

Elyse said...

Welcome back! It's about time! I can't believe He'll be FIVE in 2 weeks! WoW!!

Becky said...

Yaaaay! Good to see you around again! The kiddos get cuter every day. They're growing up fast!