Friday, August 7, 2009

T minus 19 hours until we're off!


These two rugrats and I just had a yummy brunch with Auntie Amy and my parents. Now we are home and it is almost nap time for the kids! YAY! I still have a lot to pack for our camping trip tomorrow, but did get a whole lot accomplished yesterday before I went to work. I still have a few errands to run and last minute things to buy, but I plan on doing all that after Travis gets home. I have too many stops to make, and I hate having to get both kids out of the car to run into a store to buy one thing.
I doubt I will have time to blog again before our 7am departure time tomorrow. You can be sure that I will have lots of pictures to post as soon as we get back LATE Tuesday night. That reminds me, I should probably pick up another memory card, or ten...
Have a wonderful weekend! Don't miss me toooooo much (:

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Have FUN! Can't wait to see pics when you get back.

Cute picture of you and the babes!

MLP said...

That picture is adorable! Have a great time. I can't wait to see your pictures. Have a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, I will miss you, but can't wait for your return and your great posts.....take care!!