Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday!

The weather has been on a nice cooling trend lately and I am loving it! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE summer and all the fun outdoor activities, but there is just something about fall! It's my favorite time of the year!
I am excited for Halloween and have already decided on Halloween costumes for the kids!
I am excited for the leaves to change and the air to become cool and crisp.
I am excited that Travis and I will celebrate 8 years of wedded bliss this October!
I am excited for pumpkin spice lattes at Starbucks!
I am excited for fall clothes shopping!
I am excited for Disneyland in October and November, I LOVE it!
I am excited that Landon will be starting school again for 2 days a week in late September!
I am excited for the time change and the sun setting earlier!
I am excited for warm baths and fires in the fireplace!
I am excited for trips to the pumpkin patch and baking cookies!
Is anyone else excited for this time of the year? What are you looking forward to in fall?

4 comments:

MLP said...

I really all about summer...but you got my excited about fall, too!!!

Amanda said...

Spring is my favorite and I really do love Summer too, but lately have been thinking about Fall SO much. I think I'm even more excited about it because it will be Maxi's first for everything, yanno! I've already got the boys some Halloween shirts and have been thinking about costumes too, but not sure what they'll be yet. Basically I am excited about everything you mentioned as well. We are celebrating 8 years in Sept.. and wow, I just realized that is a few weeks away. LOL

Amanda said...

and I just got the new pottery barn catalog in the mail todoa and it's all about fall ;)

Anonymous said...

I am definitely looking forward to fall. It's my favorite time of year. I'm ready for hoodies and jeans. I'm ready for college football. I'm ready for pumkins and goblins. I love Halloween. I love when the leaves change. I love the smell in the air when the temps drop.