Thursday, December 17, 2009

Decorating the tree

These pictures are from Thanksgiving weekend, but I just realized that my scheduled post never posted!
This year I managed to ignore my OCD long enough to actually let the kids decorate the tree. We ended up with a some areas that are completely bare, and a few more areas that are far too crowded with ornaments. They had a lot of fun doing it though, and I was glad to create new memories for them. Brynna really got into it and helped Mama until the tree was finished! Landon, who sadly has his Daddy's attention span, abandoned the tree decorating and opted for riding his bike!





















SUCH a fun memory! I can't believe Christmas is a week away, and then Brynne's 2nd birthday only a few weeks after that! It's about to get busy around here!!!

3 comments:

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

My son has the same p.j.'s as yours! Your little ones look sooo adorable decorating the tree! These are the times we will remember forever!

Erin said...

Cute kids, pretty tree =)

Anonymous said...

Your tree looks great. And the kiddos look adorable in their pjs.