Saturday, December 5, 2009

Katherine's 6th Birthday Party

I completely forgot to post this before, but for memories sake I want to do so now.

A few weeks ago I took the kids to my brother's house for my niece Katherine's 6th birthday party. I remember when Katherine was born, and CAN NOT believe it has been 6 years already! She is the sweetest, most beautiful, little girl. I always wish they lived closer so we could see each other more often.

Here are some pics from our visit.


Brynnie and Auntie comparing baby bumps, LOL~



Uncle Nate put balloons in the kids shirts so they could look like Auntie, HA~


Brynna had her first experience with a kitten, and boy was she in love!~




My much bigger (little) brother Matthew~




Brynne having a cupcake~


The birthday girl having some birthday cake~



My sister-in-law made this really cute cake with a cupcake stem!~



My brother helping Katherine read her cards~



Brynne, always happy to socialize~



Me with my sweet niece! My brother says she is a mini version of me!~


Katherine with Auntie Amy~


Aunties giving some love to our nephew Joshua~


Happy Birthday Katherine~


Brynne enjoying the fresh air~


Joshua~



Cousins

Landon, Joshua, Katherine, and Brynna~


Landon and Brynne LOVED the play kitchen~


Boys, in the kitchen, LOL! Landon was cooking me some "Trawberries"

We had a great time and Landon and Brynne LOVED spending the day with their cousins. Can't wait to get together again for Christmas!

4 comments:

MLP said...

You and your niece really favor each other...both very beautiful!!!

Amanda said...

I agree. I've always thought you and Katherine look alike, but maybe that's because you and Matt look the most alike! ;) and I know I've said this before but Joshua and Landon look SO much alike too.. almost like twins/brothers. Ya'll are just a good lookin' family, that's all there is to it!!! :D

Sandra said...

adorable pics, I love the pink cake:D

Erin said...

I never really noticed but You and Katherine do look alike! She could be your daughter =) I always thought she looked a lot like Cambria, not so much anymore! And yes, Josh and Landon could be twins!