Friday, April 30, 2010

How'd you spend your week?

I can't believe this week is over already! With the end of this week the month of April is over. That means only 2 months until Landon's 4th birthday. Hold me.
-----
This week we~
Enjoyed a beautiful spring day at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Complete with a squirt gun fight with Daddy and Uncle Nate


playtime in the water sprinkler

and of course, bubbles!
We also tried out a new park this week. I am in LOVE with this park. It has a special area just for toddlers with toddler size toys!

It was an important day for Landon who finally mastered the monkey bars (thanks to the tot-friendly size) He was SO excited, and played on them the entire time.


So proud of you Buddy!!
Wednesday we had lunch with Amanda and her boys
and relaxed by the duck pond,
watched for bugs and had a great time!
We also went to Matty's T-ball game. Landon was SO exited to see his best buddy play baseball and hasn't stopped talking about it since.
Look at this little tot out there!
Way to go Matty!!
Travis and his Mini-Me

We had such a great time watching the kids play!

So that's how we spent our week!
How did you spend yours??

6 comments:

MLP said...

Your kids' smiles are just the BEST!!! They just make me smile!!!

How Landons hasn't had any issues with the wolves. Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Where's this tot-friendly park?

Beck said...

I live in Southern California in the High Desert. Who is this anonymous commenter?? LOL

Anonymous said...

Sorry, didn't mean to be so mysterious...LOL. My name is Kelly and I don't quite recall how I stumbled accross your blog but you've been in my favs for awhile now. I have a son about a year younger than Landon and another lil one on the way. I live in Riverside. Thanks for sharing your adventures.

Amanda said...

Aww, I hardly come to blogger (obvisously) so I just saw this post. You're such a great supportive friend! Thanks so much for all that you do for us Mama! Love you and your tots dearly :)

Beck said...

Thanks for commenting Kelly! If you have a blog leave me the link so I can stop by and visit! If not leave me your email address (:
Thanks!