Monday, May 19, 2008

Wedding Shower

As I said in my last entry, we had a very busy weekend! On Saturday we spent the afternoon at the Wrightwood Country Club celebrating with friends and family. My sister Amy is getting married June 7th and we had a wedding shower for Amy and Nathan. The weather was wonderful, a little warm, and we had so much fun! Unfortunately my camera battery died like 10 minutes after we got there. So I only got 2 pictures. I will post more later after I get them from everyone else. We had about 50 people show up and everyone was so happy to help Amy and Nate celebrate. The got a lot of very thoughtful and really nice gifts, we played some games, but mostly just talked and hung out. It was so great to see everyone. The wedding is only 3 weeks away! Congrats to Nathan and Amy~

Adrianne and I~
Photobucket


Amy's Wedding party, minus Dina who lives in Oregon!
Kay,Clair,Amy,Me,Maile,and the flower girls Madelyn and Savanah
Photobucket

Too much excitement for Brynne~
Photobucket

Landon~
Photobucket

0 comments: