Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Quiet House!

I have hoped for an afternoon like this since January when our baby girl was born! Being the mom of two kids under 2 I seldom have quiet time before 8 pm! Well today, my friends, my afternoon was lovely! It is 1:30p and BOTH kids have been asleep, in their own cribs, at the same time for over an hour now! I am so relaxed! I got so much done! I guess the stars were aligned for me today!

In honor of Mother's Day I am posting some pictures from this time last year. Landon was 10 months old and we had just found out that I was pregnant with Brynne. I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day with your families~


Landon May 2007, 10 Months
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Landon's First Haircut
Photobucket

At 10 months Landon had already been walking for over 2 months! We had our hands full!
Photobucket

0 comments: