Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Amy is a Wife!!!

On Saturday 06-07-08 my beautiful sister Amy married her LONG time boyfriend Nathan on a hillside overlooking the Inland Empire, here in Southern California. There were about 200 guests, and the weather was absolutely perfect! The wedding went off without a hitch and everybody had an amazing time. They were married shortly after 5pm in front of family and friends who thought this day would never come! Amy and Nate have been dating for almost 9 years! Congrats to you both, and without further adieu, here are a few of my favorite pictures.

Such a beautiful bride
~
Photobucket

Amy and her girls!
Kay, Clair, Dina, Maile and ME
~
Photobucket

Right after they were married!
I LOVE this picture
~
Photobucket

Mr. and Mrs. Nathan Cripps~
Photobucket

Proud Sissy~
Photobucket

Mama and Landon~
Photobucket

Landon with my Mom~
Photobucket

There are hundreds of pictures posted on my MySpace page. You can check them out using the link at the top of my Blog. They are all equally beautiful and I have so many favorites. This day will forever be one filled with happy memories, and we have such amazing pictures to remember it!

0 comments: