Thursday, June 26, 2008

FFF ~ Summer Lovin'

This Weeks FFF Theme~Summer Lovin'



The Staley Family LOVES Summer! Before the kids were born Travis and I owned a boat and spent a week in Bass Lake, CA every summer. We traveled a lot during the summer and spent plenty of time at the beach! It is hard for me to find older pictures because our laptop is only 3 years old and the summer pictures before that are on our desktop computer at Amy and Nate's house. So these are some of my favorite summer pictures that I do have!



This is last summer with my baby boy~

Photobucket



Daddy and Landon at the park~

Photobucket



Good times at Bass Lake~

Photobucket



Summer Fun with friends, before the kiddos~

Photobucket



Fun at the Lake, Matthew and Landon~

I love this picture, poor boys...both of them got each of their Mama's 'squinty eyes' LOL

Photobucket


This is Brynne's first summer, and her first bathing suit~

Photobucket



Yummy!~

Photobucket



We plan to have many years of fun filled summers, complete with trips to the lake, camping, the beach, and family vacations! I can't wait for the kids to get older and to love summer as much as we do!

See More Posts on "Summer Lovin", visit Sarah's Blog at http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

1 comments:

Amanda said...

You are so right about those squinty eyes. LOL Landon was so tiny.. it's hard to believe that was just a year ago. And of course the bathing babe is ADORABLE!