Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Fun

We had a fun and pretty relaxing weekend for the first time in a long time! On Saturday both my parents and my sister and her new husband returned from their vacations. My mom and dad went to Hawaii for a week and they had a fabulous time! Amy and Nathan went to Sedona Arizona for their honeymoon. I was so bored all week with them out of town because I talk to my mom and sister everyday, about a dozen times! I am glad everyone had a fun time and they are all 4 home safe! On Sunday we went to my parents house to visit and hear about their vacation. They brought the kids back the cutest Hawaiian outfits and Landon LOVES his and won't let me take it off! Here are the pictures~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then after visiting Grandma and Pop Pop we went to Amy and Nate's house, not once but twice! We started the afternoon there with a few rounds of 'Rock Band.' It's some new video game for the Playstation 3 and it allows you to play musical instruments like you are in a band. Popular rock songs are listed for you to choose from and somebody plays lead guitar, somebody drums, and somebody the bass guitar, and another person can sing. It is really fun and Sooooooo addicting. We left at about 3 and put Landon and Brynne down for their naps. At 6 we went back to BBQ and play more music! Uncle Nate and Uncle Mike showed Landon how to fish and Auntie Amy let him feed and kiss the horses! We ate good food and had a lot of fun. The camera is acting up so I only got a few pictures. (It seems 'somebody' (Landon) has gotten something sticky on Mama's camera and the cover on the lens wont open unless I force it) So here are a few pictures~

Soooo tired~
Photobucket

Band Practice~
Photobucket

Fishing~
Photobucket

Staley's~
Photobucket

Don't fall in!~
Photobucket

Rocking with Daddy~
Photobucket

Hope everybody had a great weekend!

0 comments: