Friday, August 29, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday~ This Week's Theme~ Black and White

Anybody who knows me knows how much I LOVE photography. I am rarely never without my camera. Since becoming a Mama the kids are of course my favorite subject! If given a preference I always choose Black and White photos over color! So believe me I had a hard time picking just a few for this weeks theme. Here are some of my favorite recent pictures~

My handsome 2 year old at Auntie's wedding this past June. He looks so grown up!
Photobucket

Baby Brynne is all over the place now!
Photobucket

Here are the kids with my parents earlier this summer. We are blessed to have them so involved in our lives and they make our lives so much better! We love PopPop and Myna! (Apparently Landon can't say Grandma so now my mom will forever be referred to as Myna!)
Photobucket

One of my favorite all time pics with my favorite boy on the planet!
Photobucket

Our sweet girl is growing up so fast. She is so beautiful, even with her hand in her mouth! Hard to get a picture where her hand is not in her mouth these days!
Photobucket

My handsome hubby and I earlier this summer. Love you Honey!!
Photobucket

And in closing my all time FAVORITE picture of Landon and Brynne. I think this picture shows the way Landon feels about his sister so nicely! There is SO much love there! I hope they will always be each other's best friends! Just like Amy, my sister, and I!
Photobucket

To see more FFF posts visit Sarah's page at http://kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/

Have a GREAT Holiday Weekend everyone!!

14 comments:

ANDREEA said...

You have the most beautiful little girl...:)

Bus and Sabra said...

Love your pictures!! That picture of Landon in his little tux is precious!!!!!

Christina said...

I LOVE the picture of you and your son..absolutely beautiful

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE pictures!!!! Love the little tux...what a handsome little guy. Your daughter is beautiful!

Rebekah said...

What amazing pictures ... my favoriteis by far the last one! You can just see the gentleness in Big Brother's eyes ... what a lucky little sister ... thanks for sharing and have a great Holiday Weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family!!!

Have a safe holiday weekend,Leslie

Debbie said...

I love your pictures of your beautiful family!!

Debbie

Amanda said...

Aww, I LOVE them all, but my fav has got to be you and your boy kissin'!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I love that kissy picture too!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Darling pics!!! Your kids are just beautiful, love love the kiss pic, priceless.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Stacey

Dena said...

they are so cute! love little man in a tux!

Hannah said...

Those are great! You have beautiful children.

Hannah

MLP said...

WOW...those are the best pictures. I was going to tell you which ones were my favorites ~ but they all are! I do especially love the one of you & Landon kissing and of course the brother/sister one. Just beautiful!

boys in the hood said...

Hi Rebecca,
I got your comment on my blog about the TUTU's...they are so fun aren't they? I can email you the instructions if you would like, just let me know!
I love the Favorite Foto Friday idea, I might have to start doing that too...if you don't mind?!