Tuesday, August 19, 2008

YAY, I'm baaaaaack!

So we FINALLY have a new computer!! A brand new shiny pink (yes, I typed PINK) Sony Vaio. We are loving it so far, and I already feel like I am once again whole (: I have been out of touch for a few days now and have so much to blog about!

Sweet Brynne was 7 months yesterday! My how time flies by (I feel like I say that all the time now that I have 2 kids!). She is growing up so fast and is so beautiful! I tell ya, I have no idea where that girl gets her beautiful, LONG eyelashes! Certainly not from her Mama! She is crawling all over the house now, keeping me on my toes. She follows Landon around everywhere and can't take her eyes off him. He is such a great big brother to her and is always eager to help. Whenever I am changing her diaper or getting her dressed he does anything he can to make Mama's job easier, sometimes he'll bring me a wipe, or her comb to do her hair. He covers her in kisses all day long and asks for her constantly while she is napping. He has even started calling her 'baby sister' all the time now. Not Brynne, just baby sister. LOL. It is so amazing to see the strength and love in their relationship so early on. Travis thinks Brynne will be walking in the next month or two. She is already standing for long periods of time with our help, or along the couch. Landon walked at 8 months so I was hoping Brynne would be a little lazy and maybe not walk as early! Since she wants to do everything brother does and wants to be with him all day I am sure she will find a way!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Way to grow miss princess! Don'tcha just love how it's our computers and cameras that complete us?! ;)

MLP said...

What a sweet post about your beautiful little blessings!

I SO want a PINK computer!!! Love it!