Sunday, March 22, 2009

Good Morning!

So far today I have had 2 bagels (toasted sesame with butter if you MUST know, geesh) dealt with not one, not 2, but 3 meltdowns...none of which were my own! Given myself what is quite possibly the largest, and most painful splinter ever, wondered why the hell we decided to have two kids in 2 years, cursed mother nature for the FREEZING and wet weather that has somehow replaced the 72 degree weather we had on Friday, and have managed to make "GET OFF THE FURNITURE NOW" the most overused phrase in our house. What's worse? It's not even 11:00a yet! I'm in for a looooong day.
On a more positive note we decided to switch the kids' bedrooms. Yep, Landon went into Brynne's room which is slightly larger, and Brynne went into Landon's room. It took about 2 days for me to organize everything and get their furniture situated. Next up...painting. I will post pictures soon. As for now I am going to have a meltdown of my own explain to Landon for the 37th time today that we do not jump off the dining room table. You think I'm kidding? I'm NOT!

3 comments:

Elyse said...

What a morning! Hopefully the afternoon will go better...for your sanity's sake :)
~Elyse~

MLP said...

You better fix yourself another bagel!!! I hope things are better! Can't wait to see pics of the new rooms!

Summer said...

I think we may have the same life. ;-) I ate way to many girl scout cookies, had several meltdown by my almost 4 year old, and I hate the rain!

Seriously, give us the 80 degree weather we had last week!