Sunday, March 29, 2009

Boobies!

My son LOVES boobs. It's becoming freaking embarrassing a slight problem. Everywhere we go he has to point out all the 'boobies' on all the women. Even more embarassing he tends to point out the 'boobies' on men too. This started only a few weeks ago and seems to be getting worse. Landon only nursed for about 6 weeks and TRUST me...I never walk around the house naked, LOL. So we have no idea where his 'boobie' fascination came from (aside from the fact that his is 100% ALL BOY!) He notices the 'boobies' on TV, in my magazines, and on random people walking on the road. We were in Target a few days ago and Landon said "I see her boobies Mama." atleast 12 different times, to about 6 different women who were shopping and minding their own business. A few of them laughed, a few of them ignored him (or hopefully didn't hear him) and one gave me a very dirty look. Yes Ma'am apparently I am raising a pervert and for that I apologise!

9 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

LOL...I understand. Nuff said.

Elyse said...

I saw the pict before I read this and I was wondering what the heck she (you) did not. Now that I know...Landon makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

Hey, women (and men) pay good money for "boobies" like this.....what can I say....lolol

MLP said...

Typical BOY!!!!!!!!!! This is really funny! Landon reminds me of my husband!!! ha ha!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

LOLOL.. I think it's the age. Matt kinda has a thing for talking about mine. THANK the LORD he doesn't do what Landon does in public though. What a crack up he is. This too shall pass.. or maybe not -snicker-.

Lindsey said...

HAHAHA! Hilarious boy!

Erin said...

Too friggin' funny. OMG I would be so embarrassed!! Typical boy though =)

Jennifer said...

Typical boy........I laughed outloud when I read this. I like the new look of your blog....very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

A couple of thoughts...
"Like Father, like son?"...
What's perverted about his interest? He's a normal young male of the human species. At his age... EVERYTHING is fascinating!Better "boobies" than lighting matches in his bedroom!
LOL!