Friday, March 13, 2009

Mother's guilt...

Mother's Guilt is a horrible thing. I am heading to Vegas this afternoon for a girls trip that has been planned since well before Christmas last year. I won't be back home until Sunday afternoon. Landon was doing better after his Monday night flu episode and was almost back to his obnoxious normal self by Wednesday afternoon. Then Thursday morning he woke up super early and the puking started all over again. He seems to be doing ok today so far. The boy is just not interested in eating, at all. I am worried about leaving him, and Brynne, alone with Daddy for 2 and a half days. I know Daddy is very competent and will take great care of them, I just know how hard it can be dealing with the both of them when Landon is not feeling well. So please send prayers our way that my little man will feel better soon, and Daddy will have an easy weekend with our two obnoxious perfectly behaved children!

I seem to have every minute planned out from 10 am this morning when I head to work to Sunday at 1:00p when I drop my friend Kim back off at the airport. It is sure to be a busy, and fun filled weekend! The best part you ask? When my best friend from Texas visits so does her 25% Old Navy employee discount!

You can bet I'll be buying this...


and this...

these too...


and of course these...



I'll be back Sunday with my Vegas tell all post, until then have a GREAT weekend everyone!


5 comments:

Elyse said...

Don't feel bad. The kids and hubby will do great and you deserve a great time :)
~Elyse~

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, you do deserve it and I know the hubby will do fine too!! Should be a gorgeous weekend out there, pool, cabana boys and fun-filled shopping sprees!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend! My sister used to work at Old Navy and I loved that discount...Have Fun!

I hope Landon is feeling better soon!

MLP said...

Oh girl...I will totally send some prayers your way. Absolutely! I know just that feeling you have. Everything and everyone will be fine!!! It will do everyone good!

Lovin' the Old Navy stuff...the cool thing is you'll like just like those models in that cute stuff! Seriously!!!

Have a ball! Thinking of you!!!

Amanda said...

Oh no, I was hoping Landon was doing much better! Stinkin' bug. Have fun this weekend!! I am so happy for you that you girls get to see each other. Lovin' those clothes. I've been looking at summer dresses too and have bought a few, but I'm not sure how well it's going to work with nursing. LOL