Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm still hungry...

So tonight after work I was starving and went to In-N-Out for a late dinner! The drive thru wasn't busy at all but my food was taking forever! The girl who was working the window told me that she was waiting on fresh fries. I waited patiently, got my food and went on my way. Let me tell you, these were the BEST french fries ever!! Yum! I had only enjoyed two of them when some idiot pulls out right in front of me going like 10 miles an hour. I slam on the brakes, and yes...my precious french fries slid off the console and right onto the floor! I do not like food that has been on the floor, and I am not a believer in the '5 second rule.' So on the floor the fries stayed! UGH, so annoying. My ass and thighs thank you Mr. Asshole driver!

And, a side note for my out of California Blogger friends. You have NO idea, and I mean NO idea what you are missing by not living on the West coast and enjoying In-N-Out! I mean I'm all for a Chick-fil-A number 2 combo with a diet coke...but NOTHING from any other fast food place could compare to In-N-Out!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAhhh....NOT the fries, you are right, they are the best...Hot, salty ....man....tears of sadness.....giggle.....I agree,...In-N-Out has the best burgers and fries on the West Coast....

MLP said...

I've never had In and Out. Should I start a franchise in Texas?!? Sorry bout your fries!

Carole said...

That is a complete and utter tragedy! In-N-Out is the BEST!!!!

Jennifer said...

OMG!!! We soooo miss In'n'Out!!! I always got a "Grilled Cheese ~ Animal Style ~ Extra Sauce"! YUMMMMM!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

LOL, that bites! I am NOT a fan of meat, but I can down me some In N Out ANY DAY!!! MmmMmmm

Christy said...

I'm drooling on my keyboard as we speak. Not sure if you are a fan of grilled onions, but next time ask for a "whole grilled onion". It's actually just a complete slice of the onion & not a bunch of chopped up little pieces. Because it is not the "usual" it's made fresh & OH SO YUMMY. They will practically melt on your burger. Excuse me while I go find a burp cloth.

TheAustinEmpire said...

Oh yeah.....we had In-N-Out last night too. Must have been something in the air because you know what happened to mine? Got home, and my daughter (who had already eaten something else) got her grubby germy hands on my burger and pulled the patty off the bun and dropped it on the floor.

I am not a big fan of the 5 second rule (except for my kids since they think you're supposed to eat off the floor). I was sooooo hungry and our floors are pretty clean (no pets, just kids) so I ate it anyway.

Jennifer said...

OMG....that is horrible....I would have started crying if my fries flew on the floor. Fries are my weakness!