Thursday, July 16, 2009

Boo Freaking Hoo!

For the second time in less than a year the hard drive is failing on our laptop. I'm going to have to send off the computer to be serviced and most likely won't have it back for about 4 or 5 weeks. Ugh, SUCKS! We are lost without our computer and do almost everything using the Internet. I will be making weekly trips to my sisters house to check our emails and such, but I won't be posting much.
Landon's birthday party last Saturday was a lot of fun and I do have a lot of cute pics to post, unfortunately my computer isn't working well enough to upload them! So I will be back sporadically until we get our computer back up and running! Hope all of my blog friends are doing well!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I was wondering where your updates have been. That really BITES about your laptop. Boo!

Jennifer said...

DARN!! I know how it is to have a "failing" laptop. Mine finally bit the dust for good last month and I now have a nice new MacBook!!!! I LUUUUUUUUUUUV IT!! I'll miss you while your gone!!

MLP said...

What a bummer!!! You guys take care and we'll see you when you get back!