Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shouldn't I be getting paid for this?

1. What time did you get up this morning? EARLY! Well before 7am with Landon. I had no choice...daddy is golfing.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds...they are a girls best friend! Hadn't you heard?


3. What was the last film you saw at the movies? The Hangover, last time we were in Vegas. It was hella funny too!!


4. Favorite TV show? If I answer this question the length of the post will automatically double in size. I watch a lot of TV (recorded constantly on my trusty little DVR, as not to take time away from my daily duties as "Power-Mom!")


5. What do you usually have for breakfast? It's either a bagel or nothing. I HATE breakfast.

6. What is your middle name? Ann


7. What food do you dislike? Another answer which would double the length of this post. I dislike many foods. Much more than you care to read. Trust me.

8. What is your favorite CD? My sister and I were just talking last week about how we have definitely gotten our money's worth out of the Taylor Swift Fearless CD. I could listen to it all day. Lately I have had my fair share of The Wiggles. My CD player in the car won't eject the CD for whatever reason and with my stinkin luck the CD that is trapped in there is The Wiggles. Nothing like 4 creepy 40-something men singing about maidens and ducks, I've always said.


9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Explorer...this week. (Just playing honey, I'm not even thinking about getting a new car. Maybe.)


10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey


11. What characteristics do you despise? Lying, Cheating, Bad driving (I live in So-Cal, that is a 'characteristic' people), and it really bothers me to be around those who see the bad in everything.


12. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans...GOOD jeans!


13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? I am not a huge fair of air travel. I would just love to have a week in San Diego as a family vacation some day soon.


14. What color is your bathroom? Gobe Desert, by Behr...same color as every other wall in the house, with the exception of Landon's room. I have plans in the works to change that though!


15. Favorite brand of clothing? I love American Eagle and Old Navy. Although, I must say, with every trip to Old Navy, I find less and less stuff I like. Some 'big shot' at Old Navy headquarters has been making changes, and me no likey.


16. Where would you retire? Hopefully somewhere near my children and grandkids.


17. Favorite movies? Too Many; The Notebook, Juno, Chocolat, and many more.


18. Favorite Sport to watch? Baseball


19. Furthest place you have lived? I was born an hour away from where I live now. I grew up 25 minutes away, and spent the early years of our marriage living 2 hours away. I am pretty centralized to So-Cal, and hope it always stays that way. At least I think I hope that!?


20. How many apts.; houses have you lived in? Ummm, lemme think. I guess our home now would bring my grand total to 11!


22. Favorite saying? I'm not sure. Had you asked what my favorite word is I would have instantly typed "bitch!" That's right people, my favorite word is bitch. Go ahead... judge me, bitch (;


23. When is your birthday? February 4th, plenty of time for you all to start saving...


24. Are you a morning person or a night person? I am most certainly a night person, although I am not a horrible morning person. I just dislike being woken up every day before 7 by my 3 year old son who is "soooo firsty" and must have a "dink of miwk" right away.


25. What is your shoe size? 6 1/2


26. Pets? Helllllllll NO! Travis has some boring fish who swim around and don't do anything all day. We puppy sat for our neighbor last month, and then dog sat for my parents a few weeks after that. It will be nothing short of a miracle if we own a dog anytime in the next ummmm 10 years!


27. What did you want to be when you were little? My parents tell a story about the high aspirations I had for myself as a young girl. According to them, they may be lying , I wanted nothing more than to work at a gas station. Whatever, at least I didn't want to drive an ice cream truck like my brother. I remember a time in the 4th grade when we were asked to write an essay on what we wanted to be when we grew up. I wrote that I wanted to be a mom when I grew up. After my teacher read the essays, she asked two other girls and myself to re-write the essay because we hadn't chosen a "real career." It didn't bother me then...it kinda bothers me now. Mrs. Lovejoy was always a bitch* anyway.

* favorite word


28. What are you today? Power Mom by day. Waitress by night.


29. What is your favorite candy? Plain M&M's


30. What is your favorite flower? Tulips


31. Where did you get married? Valley Center, CA...in the country, by ourselves...and we didn't go broke doing it.


32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?

Oct 16-17: Kids at Grandma and Grandpas (thanks mom and dad!)

Oct 18: Our 8th anniversary

Oct 19: Disneyland

Oct 22: Knott's Scary Farm

Oct 31: Kids Halloween Costume debut

NOVEMBER 20th: NEW MOON .ohmygoshIfreakincan'twait.



33. Who would you most like to meet, either living or dead? Martha Stewart. Go ahead and judge. You are just jealous because I have different napkins for every Holiday and they match my dining room curtains. Ok, I don't have any curtains...anywhere, on any window. But if I did have curtains I would most certainly have matching napkins.


34. What are you listening to right now? The Rachel Zoe show on Bravo. It's bananas. I die.


35. What was the last thing you ate? PB and J, pretzels and a banana for dinner last night.

36. Do you believe in angels? I believe in vampires (team Edward) and werewolves (team Jacob). Does that count?


37. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? White. Nobody ever uses the white crayon.


38. What is your pet peeve? BAD TIPPERS! Don't even get me started....that's a topic for a whole other post on another day.


39. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Travis


40. What is your favorite soft drink? Diet Pepsi, I am trying hard to not drink soda anymore though.


41. Favorite restaurant? Road House, OG, or Chick-fil-A


42. Hair Color? Naturally Blonde, and since I hit 30 it's getting darker and darker. Time to have some color work done!


43. Siblings? A younger sister and a younger brother.


44. Favorite day of the year? Easter


45. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies, fo sure!


46. Summer or Winter? Summer


47. Hugs or kisses?Both


48. Chocolate or vanilla? Depends on what, usually vanilla though.


49. When was the last time you cried? I haven't cried in so long. I must be getting a tougher shell as I get older. I used to cry at TV commercials.


50. Are you close with your family? I am very close to most of my family


51. What is under your bed? picture frames and our fire safe


52. Who is the friend you've had longest? Besides my sister, I would have to say Clair (:


53. What did you do last night? We went to the Monster Truck Show and Landon had a BLAST!


54. favorite smell? Lemon, Fresh Rain, Clean babies!


55. What are you afraid of? I literally experience heart palpitations as I think about this question. 99% of my fears revolve around my kids. Enough said. Every Mama out there knows what I mean. Am I right?


56. How many kids do you have? 2, and I love them with every inch of my being.


57. How many keys on your key ring? 3. Car key, house key, mailbox key.


58. Greatest accomplishment? I would say having two healthy, happy, sweet, laughing kids, and raising them in a stable, solid, healthy marriage and environment.


59. Do you have any regrets? Of course, a few, nothing to major.


60. Favorite day of the week? Sunday


61. How many towns have you lived in? Oh geesh, a lot...let me count. As best I can remember, 10.


62. Do you make friends easily? I sure do. I love people, and socializing!


63. Most embarrassing moment? I'm not sure, I am not usually embarrassed too easily. I'd have to think about it.


64. What do you wish most for your kids? SO many things. Good HEALTH, strong FAITH, lots of LOVE, good FRIENDS! I wish for them to be well adjusted, productive members of society, who never stop dreaming, and who I can only hope will always have the support of Travis and I as they pursue their dreams.

4 comments:

Team Millward said...

Ok, the cd thing in your car had me laughing so hard. That is awesome! And I totally forgot Chocolat on my list. I LOVE me some Johnny Depp and he is delicious in that movie!

MLP said...

Yes, you are right on that one question!

LOVED your answers...you are a crack up!!!

Amanda said...

I don't even know where to begin on commenting so I guess I just won't, lmao! You are a hoot, my friend and I thank ya for that. :)

valentine said...

wow, you shoulda been paid for that, that was a lot of questions! LOL

nothing like a good pair of jeans

i am so fetchin excited for NEW MOON!!!!

and i LOVE martha, she wants to make homes beautiful, what is so wrong with that?