Sunday, November 22, 2009

NEW MOON!

While the toddlers were safe getting into trouble playing at Grandma and Grandpa's, Travis and I met up with a bunch of my work friends in line at the theater. Most of them had been in line since 4! We got there at 9, and only had to wait one hour before they let us into the theater. We got GREAT seats and couldn't wait for the movie to start!

Got the tickets 3 months ago!
SO excited!

A few of the ladies
Me, Coreena, Ashley, Sam, Katie and Adrianne waiting in line
This is Nate, he works with us. He was wondering here why he was the only guy who got stuck in line waiting with us. LOL, Travis has NO patience and does not do well with lines. He dropped me off and went to Target to get golf balls.
Devin and Amanda
The other Nate, Amy, Travis and I...only minutes from starting!

Ashley, Adrianne, Amanda, and Katie showing their New Moon pride
The movie was GREAT and we had such a fun time. I can't wait to go see it again. We didn't get home until 3am! I realized that I am getting old and can't pull the all-nighters anymore. Friday kicked my butt, and I was so exhausted! We still ended up going to Disneyland Friday night, that will be my next post!
Lots to catch up on!

3 comments:

MLP said...

Baby Girl looks SO GROWN UP in those first pictures!!!

Glad you enjoyed the movie and the night. Looks like FUN!

Anonymous said...

You went to Disneyland after that? It took me 48 hours to recuperate. Seriously, I was so tired. It was worth it though.

Ginnie said...

I saw it! I loved it!! Can't wait to see it again. Feel like I need to reread all the books. Eclipse comes out in June!!! Woot! Woot!