Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Who's coming to dinner: Thanksgiving Edition

Here's my wish list for Thanksgiving Dinner at my house


because let's face it, somebody has to bring groceries...




he plays Mr. Schuster on Glee. If you aren't watching Glee you are missing out!!
There is just something about his boyish charm
...AND the man can sing and dance!




The Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond

If you know me than you know I LOVE The Pioneer Woman. It would be a dream come true to sit down and share a meal with her. She is amazing, and I am sure she would use her mad photo skills to photograph our little country spread, and would no doubt make it look amazing!



Reese Witherspoon

because for whatever reason I am convinced that we would be great IRL friends if we ever met. She seems so nice and down to Earth and I just know our kids would play together for hours, quietly, as we sipped tea and gossiped about Jake Gyllenhal. No? Huh.



Paula Deen

because isn't everything better with a little Southern charm and a lot of butta!?




Rachel McAdams

because I am a loving, giving, selfless wife and my husband adores her. She seems pretty nice too...and I am sure she has a lot of dirt on Ryan Gosling!




and of course no Thanksgiving Dinner would be complete without


Matt Damonbecause honestly, what's a Holiday meal without a little dessert?



Who would you invite to Thanksgiving Dinner?

2 comments:

Chelssie said...

haha Love it, except if they all came i would really appreciate an invite :)

Anonymous said...

Matt Damon can come to my house, but only if he's in character. I much prefer Jason Bourne.