Friday, February 13, 2009

Sweets for a sweet boy!

Today while Brynne took her morning nap Landon and I made cupcakes! He LOVES to help Mama and Daddy in the kitchen and gets so excited when we make sweets!
He was asking me if we can make cupcakes...

adding the water...

mixing carefully...


setting the baking cups...

licking the spoon...

ready to bake...

so impatient...



baked and iced to perfection! The two large cupcakes are for Auntie and Uncle...


Such a fun morning with my little man! Oh, wait...what's that you say? Why no pics of him eating the cupcakes? Because while Mama frosted, Landon ate made a HUGE mess all over the dining room table and the floor, and himself. When I say HUGE, I really mean GIGANTIC! Mama was a little upset and did not think to take pictures so that I would have something to laugh at later when I realized that it was actually pretty funny! Only 2 hours until Daddy gets home...I can't wait!






4 comments:

MLP said...

Landon looks so grown up in that first picture! CUTIE PIE!!!!!!!!!

I love to make cupcakes with Walker. Precious times!

Erin said...

Landon is getting so big! The cupcakes look SO good... I would probably eat them all!!! Hopefully after our 10 feet of snow melts we can get together!

Rebekah said...

Oh what great pictures ... and of course licking the spoon is by far the best part of baking ... and what did your little man make a mess with that got him in trouble? Ahh - love those years of mischief!!

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Rebekah and the girls'

Anonymous said...

I hope you save one for me...they look great!