Monday, February 2, 2009

Unbelievable Sadness!

It is with a heavy heart that I ask all of my fellow bloggers to PLEASE visit Cynthiaa's blog and leave her a few kind words. As as the very blessed mother of my two healthy children I can't imagine the pain and sadness that is filling her heart and her life right now. Cynthiaa was due to deliver her son in just 2 weeks. But today when she went to her routine doctor’s appointment she learned that her beautiful baby boy had passed away due to umbilical cord strangulation. I know that she can use all of our thoughts and prayers right now!! Please go, visit her blog, get to know her...I know you will come to love her as much as I do! Click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing, and of course I will visit, give my condolences and pray hard for that sweet mama.

Anonymous said...

Thought I knew which one, let me know...thanks

MLP said...

I can't not even begin to fathom this. Of course I will pray for her and visit her site.