Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dana Point, May 07 2009

Today we took the kids to my favorite Southern CA beach, Dana Point. It was one of the best days of my life and we had SO much fun! The kids LOVED the sand, the seagulls, the snacks, and the water! I may or may not have taken hundreds of pictures. The following may or may not be just a "few" of my favorites!

NOTE: if you are not Grandma, Grandpa or Auntie Amy this post will most likely bore you to death and/or make your retina's bleed. Continue at your own risk!


Landon was SO excited to go to the 'really big lake.'


Sweet Brynna, always up for going bye-bye!


It was LOVE at first sight for Brynne...



Heading for the water...



Taking it all in...



Landon was VERY comfortable in the water, and the sand...



Happy girl...




Handprints in the sand...



Too much excitement for this little man...



Getting those toes wet...



Action shot, I love it...





Staley's






Brynna...



Travis and I...



Love this sweet face, and those chunky baby thighs and her little pot belly! So cute...








Daddy playing too...


Brynne's hair has been starting to curl lately. Just thought it looked beautiful with the sun shining on it and the breeze blowing...


Landon, he cracks me up, SO full of energy...


16 months, next week! YIKES...


It's getting nearly impossible to capture the two of them on camera together looking halfway decent! Best shot of the two of them together today...
Brynne 16 months, Landon 2y 10m



No doubt he's looking for trouble...



Daddy burried Landon and he LOVED it, much to my surprise...



Brynne spent a good portion of her day 'chasing' the seagulls. She LOVES animals and birds seem to be her favorite so far...



We had one of the best family days ever. The weather was perfect, the kids did awesome with the long car trip, and we all had SO much fun. I know this will only be the first of many trips to the beach this summer. I also know I am exhausted! Something about a day at the beach always makes me sleep so well. Let's hope the same is true for the kids tonight!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great post Beck, looks like you guys had such a fun day :) So glad Brynne is back to her "ole" self. Thanks for sharing these great pics!

Amanda said...

How fun! I can't believe how long Brynne's hair is getting. It's cute! It's amazing how fast they grow, huh!

Kathryn said...

you kids are so cute.. also can you email me you address so i can send your gift..kflamme5@yahoo.com

MLP said...

I'm not a grandma or an auntie, but I LOVED the photos...every single one of them! Your children make me smile. They are so happy. I love the family pic, too. What a great way to start off Mother's Day weekend!!!

Becky said...

Awww, darling photos.

Happy Mother's Day!