Sunday, January 18, 2009

Birthday Brynne!

Brynne and her ADORABLE new chair from Auntie and Uncle~
Such a happy girl!~

Aunt Marge and Uncle Frank were nice enough to think of Landon on Brynne's big day and brought him this DISGUSTING Remote Control Tarantula! He loves it...although he is a bit afraid of it, LOL! Thanks for thinking of Landon~


Auntie Amy and Auntie Clair...my kids are SO loved by these two!~


Grandma with her 'skinny Brynnie'~


Amanda, Emily, Margaret, and Emily...LOVE these girls~

Brynne wasn't really into the bounce house!~


Forced friends! Brooke is the daughter of our friends Casey and Nicole. She was born just 3 months before Brynne was. Nicole and I are convinced that these two are meant to be lifelong friends! (Kinda like Matthew and Landon, right Manda! LOL)


Checking each other out~

Grandma and Grandpa with their sweet birthday girl~

Not sure what happened with the color on this picture...Landon and Auntie Clair eating lunch~

As I was taking this picture my sweet princess threw a handful of dirt all over herself!~


I have known these two sisters since they were 3 and 4! Meet Emily (center) and Margaret. I was their babysitter as they were growing up and have always been very close to their family. I LOVE these girls and are so proud of who they have become as teenagers! Emily graduated high school Friday (Yep, 6 months early) and is studying to be a fire fighter. Margaret is working for a local police dept. Such sweet girls whom I love dearly! Hard to believe I was their age not too long ago and dressing them up and doing their hair...now they are old enough to babysit my kids!~


Both Emily's in the bounce house. Excellent photography by me, LOL~
Brynne rockin' her hoodie~

I HAD to post these next few pictures. Landon sat down to help Brynna open her gifts and she touched his face so sweetly. This was his reaction, LOL, Geesh you'd thing she had kissed him or something. I LOVE this picture because the look on her face is classic when Landon is around. Boy oh boy this girl loves her big brother~


Showing Brynne her new teddy bear from Grandpa and Grandma~


She loved that bear, grabbed on to it tight and brought it right up to her face for sweet kisses! SO CUTE!~

Thanks Auntie Amy for the family photo...this was the best out of four. LOL~

Sweet girl opening her present. Yep, she only half opened one and then disappeared outside and Mama and Landon handled the rest for her~


Brynne checked back in to see what else she got~



Toldya she was climbing everything~



Happy First Birthday Brynna!!~



The girliest cake I could find, eh~


Possibly her favorite part of the day. Although she was exhausted here and I figured she may just fall asleep in her cake, LOL~


She dove right in, grabbed a handful, and then sucked on her hand forever. She didn't want to take her fingers out of her mouth because they tasted so good. She didn't quite get that there was an entire cake in front of her~




Still sucking on her hand~

We had such a FUN day, and Brynne had such a great time at her birthday party. So many of our friends and family shared the day with us and that always means a lot. A special THANK YOU to Auntie Amy who came over early to help me set up, and who bought Brynne that adorable pink chair in the pictures. I LOVE it and can't wait to redecorate Brynne's room now! And a HUGE thank you to my parents who so graciously let me borrow their camera. Our new camera won't arrive until Tuesday. I would have had no pictures if it wasn't for them! Love you guys!
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BRYNNE!!
This year with you has been so fun, so tiring, and so sweet all rolled into one. I can't imagine my life without my sweet girl.

6 comments:

MLP said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO fun!!!

Brynne was too cute at her birthday party!!! She just has THE SWEETEST expression...always!

That pink chair is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Auntie!!!

Elyse said...

ADORABLE first birthday for Miss Brynne! She is totally precious and the cake picts are so sweet! Still think the pink chair is adorable...it looks so soft and comfy :o
~Elyse~

Elisabeth said...

How fun! Glad that she had fun at her birthday party!

Amanda said...

Oh how I wish we could have been there. Looks like the party was a great hit. Love your beautiful baby girl.

Yes, Matt and Landon are destined to be best buds for life. I love it too! I was talking to my mom today how he is just a sweet boy! Glad Brynnie has a lil friend too! Too bad I couldn't provide her with one too. Maybe a future husband?!? ;)

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Wonderful pictures. She is one gorgeous girl

Rebekah said...

Oh what fun and happy first birthday pictures ... it looks like Landon and Brynne both had a great time ... I love the one of her kissing her teddy and how sweet that her big brother helped her open her gifts ... oh and I agree about the gross tarantula ... ICK! Thanks for sharing so many great pictures of your Big Girls Big Day ... hope you have a great start to the week ... and stay warm in that 45 degree weather ... hugs from MN!

Rebekah