Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday

It's Monday, YAY! Time once again for Not Me! Monday, where you can be brutally honest about the things that may or may not have happened to you during the week! Head on over to Mckmama's blog and not only will you see 4 of the most beautiful children ever (besides my own) but also a whole lot more Not Me! Monday.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
And here, for your reading enjoyment, are some things that thankfully did not happen to me this week!
-------------------------------
I most certainly did not have a 25 minute argument discussion in the car with my sister about whether or not Taylor Swift wrote a specific song for her mother or her father. I did not give up and let Amy win the argument discussion simply because I HATE arguingdiscussing! And on MY blog I am always right, therefore the song in question is most definitely written by Taylor Swift about her MOTHER. Boo Yaa sister, take that pill and swallow it!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I absolutely did not walk into the bathroom at 7:20 am Thursday morning only to find my son standing ON TOP of the toilet tank peeing all over the floor into the toilet bowl. That would never happen because my 2 year old son has perfect aim! There is also no way that this happened only 1 day after I woke to find him standing next to my bed covered in peanut butter, at 6:50am! This has not been one of the worst weeks ever for this Mama, and the 2 events that I have mentioned above have nothing to do with the fact that I am pretty sure the "terrible two's" have arrived!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I did not wash the same load of towels 3 separate times because I could not seem to remember to get them into the dryer after the wash cycle had finished. They did not begin to smell, and washing the load 3 times did not waste water or energy...not to mention my time!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I also did not silently scream with joy when I found out that our truck will be in the body shop until mid February, and I will have to keep the rental car until then. It is not easier to park our compact rental than my husband's lifted F-150. The rental car is not much easier to drive or more quiet or even more comfortable!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Share your Not Me! Monday's with your blogger friends! Join in on the fun!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those were funny....I know what you mean about the laundry...I have done that so many times..oh well!! Your children are so cute!

Wayne said...

very funny reading and a great not me monday

MLP said...

I am sooooooo with you on the laundry thing!!!

Cannot believe your week! OH MY!!! Little boys are something else, I tell ya!!!

Takin' time to smell the flowers! said...

How funny! Boys are so wild! I've never had to wash a load of laundry more than once either, NEVER! Great not me's!

Unknown said...

LOL - I love this post :)