Wednesday, January 21, 2009

These things I love...

  • I love how Brynne's one and only word of choice right now is MAMA. She says it over and over alll day long.
  • I love how Landon says "Watch You Mama" and "Play with You Mama." when referring to himself.
  • I love how Brynne follows Landon everywhere all over the house and cries if he is out of her sight.
  • I love how Landon runs to the kitchen and grabs a screwdriver out of the drawer every time I tell him something is broken.
  • I love how Brynne whines and hums whenever I open the pantry door until I give her a snack.
  • I love how Landon calls Brynne 'Brynna.'
  • I love how Brynne giggles while we make her bottle because she can't wait to have it!
  • I love how Landon will randomly give me kisses throughout the day without me having to ask him to.
  • I love how Brynne runs away laughing whenever I tell her to "come here."
  • I love how Landon wants to do everything on his own, including pee in the potty which can sometimes be messy for Mama!
  • I love how Brynne holds and kisses her baby so sweetly.
  • I love how Landon has no fear and makes us laugh by falling, tripping, jumping, and running into things.
  • I love how Brynne offers whatever she is eating to Mama...and then Daddy..and of course brother.
  • I love how Landon calls juice "tuice."
  • I love how Brynne runs to Daddy with her arms up when he gets home from work.
  • I love how Landon has little rituals that he NEVER forgets...like getting animal crackers every time we go to Target, or a pretzel at the mall, or getting a lollipop every time he gets a haircut, or getting a piece of candy each time he goes poopoo in the potty.
  • I love how Brynne tries so hard to say each word we ask her to.
  • I love how Landon knows the way to Auntie's or Grandma and Grandpa's house and gets so excited along the way telling me..."go dis way Mama!"
  • I love how Brynne plays in the bathtub, splashing the water, throwing her toys and giggling with her brother.
  • I love how Landon will stop in the middle of playing, fall dramatically to the floor and say, "Oh... I tired, phew."
  • I love how Brynne plays outside and gathers sticks, rocks, and various treasures all while falling down every 2 feet. She always gets right back up and gathers everything all over again, each time.
  • I love how Landon yells "Oh yook at dat" every time he sees anything that excites him.
  • I love how Brynne lights up and wiggles anytime we show her attention.
  • I love how Landon repeatedly screams "Watch dis Mama, watch dis Daddy" when he has learned a new 'trick' on his bike, and won't stop until we look.
  • I love how Brynne is already very interested in shoes! She touches them softly and smiles when I am putting them on her feet.
  • I love how Landon proudly 'tattles' on Brynne for everything! He thinks he is such a good boy for telling Mama that Brynne is 'walking' or 'playing.'

Most of all I love my babies and wish I could somehow document every little thing that they are saying or doing! Even the bad stuff, and especially the funny stuff...like yesterday morning when before our shower Landon, after undressing, proudly shook his hips and said "Mama, look at wiener!" I couldn't make this stuff up people!

6 comments:

Elyse said...

LOVE the fact that I can read about you guys' adventures! Have fun lovin' on your babies :o
~Elyse~

Morgan said...

Hi Becky, I did get your comment a while back, but I don't know how to respond to them--I've seen some people comment back and forth on the same comment board, but I can't figure that out. Thanks for the congrats! Brice says hi and he's glad to hear from you. He says it's fun to see your family. Take care!

Morgan and Brice

Amanda said...

OH my goodness, how sweet! Matt does the screwdriver thing every single time too.. runs to the kitchen drawer and grabs for it and runs back to daddy.

So good to see you guys today. Lets get back into our routine. ;)

MLP said...

I LOVE this post. You will treasure these sweet, precious memories forever. What a wonderful mommy you are! It's so obvious!!!

Elisabeth said...

LOL @ "Oh... I tired, phew!" That's so cute!! What a great list of the things you love...

Twisted Lisa said...

I have given you an award!
Lemonade!