Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bowling and a birthday

We took the kids bowling for the first time this past week. We met my mom and my sister, Amy, and her husband, Nate, at the bowling alley. Right away Landon was excited and was bowling like a pro (a really, really, really slow pro!). We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back! Here are some pictures.

Landon waiting for his bowling shoes~
A quick lesson from Daddy~

Ready, set, bowl!~

Landon and Daddy, probably being competitive, LOL~

This was Brynne's first try. Both Landon and Brynne's bowling balls rolled SO slowly down the lane. It was really funny~

My mom, showing the grand kids how to bowl like a pro!~

My big boy! Always good at anything sports related!~

Poor Brynna just wanted to lay on the dirty floor and go Ni-Night with her blankie!~

Adorable~

Happy, sweet, girl!~

Way to go buddy! Love you~

Amy and I~

Travis and I <3

See!! Baby girl was SO tired~
Auntie Amy~

My sweet (most of the time) boy~

My baby is almost 20 months!~
SO blessed and SO in LOVE with my family~

AND, in other BIG news...
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY AMY!!!
You are the BEST Auntie...

and the BEST sister!...
LOVE you! Have a wonderful day!!

1 comments:

MLP said...

Such beautiful sisters!!!

Bowling is so fun. I always forget about that activity. Landon looked adorable in those bowling shoes!