Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fill in the blanks

I am... really really tired
I think... i should be taking a nap
I want... to have more patience with my kids
I have... a wonderful husband and 2 amazing, healthy babies
I miss... uninterrupted sleep, time to myself, hot baths, and quiet
I fear... soooo many things
I feel... cold. better get a blanket
I hear... the wind chimes out back
I smell... a candle burning, and choc chip cookies
I crave... something to drink, diet pepsi
I cry... occasionally
I regret... very few things
I search... facebook for old friends
I wonder... what my children will grow up to be
I wish... i didn't have to work
I love... my family, and good friends
I care... about almost everything just a little tooooo much
I always... try to see the good and the positive
I worry... about my family
I am not... as organized as i used to be
I remember... waking up off and on all last night
I believe... you get what you give
I sing... off and on all day long
I don't always... see the good in every situation, although i try
I argue... only when i have to
I write... lists, lists, and more lists
I lose... sleep
I listen... to my baby boy laugh, and my baby girl sing
I can usually be found... 2 feet from both the kids
I need... a good long vacation
I forget... why am i not taking a nap?

2 comments:

MLP said...

This is great! Love your answers and can relate to many of them!!!

Amanda said...

LOL, this was fun to read and I too can relate to alot of them!