Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Train Spotting

Our family is staying at my parents' house for the next week while they enjoy peace, quiet and relaxation in Hawaii. I hate them They have 2 dogs, and we are dog sitting. Landon and Brynne LOVE going to Grandma and Grandpa's house. One of the many reasons is because their house sits right above some train tracks. Landon is ALL about trains. Brynne is ALL about anything Landon is all about. Today we went on an adventure to watch for some choo choo trains!


On a mission~


Landon was SO excited~



Best seats in the house~



Watching for the train~



Such a big boy~


Still waiting...she has her Daddy's attention span!~



"Dare it is Brynnie, dares da train!"~


"Here comes da train Mama"~


This is his excited face!~


We had ourselves some dirty fun!~



I tried interviewing Landon after our adventure because the boy LOVES trains and I thought it would be neat to have him talk a little bit about that on camera. He was a little shy and didn't say much! Not to mention his sister, who can't stand to be more than 3 feet from her brother, interrupted us! LOL, here's what I got!

oh, and please ignore Landon's various hip thrusting and leg spreading moves, he definitely doesn't get that from me!
Landon's Train Interview
09-15-09

4 comments:

Pam said...

So fun! I can honestly say, that your little girl saying "Hi momma!" at the end of that video was the sweetest thing ever. It makes me want to go wake up my 2 yr old so I can give her a big hug and hear her talk to me...

MLP said...

So cute! Loved the pics and loved hearing your sweet voices!!!

Captain Dumbass said...

My boys would love that too.

Amanda said...

I think this is the cutest most favoritest post ever! This made me smile with a tear in my eye fo real!

God Bless your parents for living that close to a train track. I'd might have to rip my hair out. ;)