Friday, January 1, 2010

Hellllllllo 2010!

Honestly I have not even uploaded the pictures from Christmas morning to my computer yet. Nothing like a little procrastination to start off the new year! My camera is possibly on the fritz and that's a hard reality that I am not ready to face. So I will try to get the rest of the Christmas pictures posted by the end of the weekend.
Travis and I rang in the new year sleeping. I awoke to the sound of fireworks (very scary in our dry, southern CA, mountain area) at 12:02am. Silently cursed the idiot neighbors and said "Happy New Year babe" to my sleeping hubby and rolled back over. The kids decided to start 2010 off right and actually slept in until 8:30 this morning! That's unheard of around here, but I was in desperate need of the extra rest and am very thankful!
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I hope you all had a wonderful, and safe New Year's Eve surrounded by those you love! Thank you to all of you who have followed my blog throughout 2009. There are almost 50 of you now! I doubt I will ever reach a million stalkers followers like MckMama but I appreciate each of you. I have been making it a point to visit the blogs of my followers so I can "meet" each one of you. If you would like to, please leave a comment to say hello so I can do the same!
Here's hoping 2010 is a much better year than 2009, for all of us!

5 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Becky! I truly enjoyed following your blog throughout 2009! :) Your kiddos are soooo cute, and it's a joy to 'watch' them grow up. Feel free to follow me at www.adamspartyof5.blogspot.com.

Take care,
Carole

MLP said...

Well, you know I love following you guys!

We slept in the new year, too!

You never e-mailed me your comment. What is it important?!?

Jennifer said...

Hi Becky!! I follow your blog and look forward to your blog posts! You have a beautiful family. I've slacked on blogging lately, but have made it one of my New Year's resolutions to blog regularly. I enjoy blogging...it's like therapy to me!!
Here's to a great 2010! Cheers!
~Jen

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you.

Charity said...

I hope you ave a blessed and wonderful new year. Never say never you may wake up tomorrow with a million and two followers.