Friday, January 29, 2010

What's my motivation?

Brynne 2, Landon 3 1/2
Double Trouble
I'm feeling really lazy today. Maybe because it's Friday? Maybe because I have a busy weekend ahead? I dunno. I have no motivation. None. I have so much laundry to do, I can't even see the floor of the laundry room anymore. There are no fewer than 6 dirty sippy cups sitting in the sink, begging to be washed. I have to go to the bank, and the grocery store. Those errands just are not fun with the toddlers in tow. I am so sick of this cold weather. I know it is contributing to my laziness. It takes twice as long to get the kids, and myself, dressed in the morning. I have to find twice as many clothes just to keep us all layered up and warm. I don't feel like doing anything besides laying in bed and watching TV all day. I'm not really afforded that luxury however, so somehow, somewhere I'd better find my motivation. I'm hosting a house full of people on Sunday for my sister's "co-ed" baby shower. I have a few last minute things I need to finish for the party. And a lot of last minute cleaning to do. I guess I'd better get off this laptop and start sorting my whites and colors.
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

5 comments:

Gena said...

Hey girl. That's what Fridays are for. I say it's time for two two toddlers to take a nap. ;)

MLP said...

I hear ya!

Those pictures are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

Awww screw it, grab yourself some Lucky Charms, turn on Wonder Pets and just give in.

Ginnie said...

I had the same problem today!! Took tons of effort to get moving today!

Anonymous said...

Do your kids actually pose for pictures? Or did it take 782 tries to get these?