Saturday, December 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged

8 Things About Me

8 TV Shows I Watch
The 8 TV Shows I don't watch list would be much easier! I'm just saying...
1. Gossip Girl (don't judge me, I LOVE it!)
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. The Biggest Loser (however, if that bitchVicky wins this season I swear I will never watch again!)
4. Without a Trace
5. TMZ (What?)
6. The Amazing Race
7. Survivor
8. John and Kate plus Eight

8 Favorite Restaurants
1.Roadhouse
2.The Olive Garden
3.CA Pizza Kitchen
4.Claim Jumper
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. ?

8 Things That Happened Today
1. Successfully helped throw a surprise joint 60th birthday party for my parents!
2. Woke up to a flooded kitchen thanks to my 2 year old who ever so kindly adjusted the temperature on both our refrigerator and freezer to the warmest level possible. All the ice in the ice maker melted, all of the food was spoiled, I cried, it sucked!
3. Mailed out the last of our Christmas cards! Yay Me!
4. "Taught" Landon how to sing Happy Birthday.
5. Got the yard/wood pile ready in case it snows tonight! (it's supposed to)
6. Realized that I officially HATE the binky, and cannot wait until Jan. 1st when Travis and I decided that Landon is DONE with it!
7. Left my car keys in the car accidentally while I went to the grocery store this morning.
8. Missed my husband, who has been out of town working since 6 this morning (it's 11:15pm now, he is still gone!)

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Brynne's 1st birthday party next month
2. Grocery shopping tomorrow (I know, I am weird...)
3. Hosting Christmas at our home this year
4. Taking Landon and Brynne to see Santa this next week
5. Spending the day as a family tomorrow
6. Getting my hair done Monday
7. Going to sleep tonight
8. Upcoming parties

8 Things I Wish For
1. Healthy and happy children
2. A clean and organized closet
3. To be a wonderful wife
4. To be the best mom I can to my kids
5. To keep my job (which I LOVE) in this unstable time
6. More hours in the day
7. A decent night of sleep in the near future
8. Patience and kindness in dealing with the terrible two's!

8 People I Tag
I think you all should do this, it was fun!

3 comments:

Patrice said...

oh no that is so sad about your fridge/freezer! What a bummer! I would be so upset! Sounds like you had fun with the birthday party and everything, though! And I Love Gossip Girl! It is so scandalous how can you not be addicted!?

midlifemom said...

I agree about Vicky from the Biggest Loser. She made me so mad a couple of weeks ago! She definitely has some issues!

MLP said...

I enjoyed reading these things about you. I couldn't believe your day though!!!!!!!!!! Bless your heart!

Loved the party pics, too. Such cuties...all of you!