Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me! Monday

It's Monday again..time for another round of Not Me!Monday. Visit MckMama's Blog and join in on the fun and laughter. And spend a little time reading about her 4 beautiful children! Here we go...

I most certainly did not take Landon out in public in his pajama's last night, at 7 pm, just to buy ice cream! I have always hated when mom's take their kids out in their pajama's, and if I were to ever do that then I would be a pretty hypocritical person right? Good thing that didn't happen to me!

I also did not turn the car around 5 minutes after I left the house the other day and come alll the way back home just to grab the bow I left sitting on my bed for Brynne's hair. I would never worry about Brynne being seen in public without one of her precious bows! And that would waste so much time and add 10 minutes to my trip. Nope, I just wouldn't do it.

Good thing the kids get along so well these days! If sitting on the couch blogging I happen to glance over and see Landon push his 10 month old sister to the ground that would require a time out, an apology, and a calm lecture about how we should treat our baby sister right? Well good thing that did not happen to me, just this morning! And I would never ignore the fact that Landon pushed Brynne and I definitely would not glance over and say "Brynne, you're fine! Stop crying!"

I would never allow my 10 month old daughter to ride in a forward facing car seat! She must be at least 1 year old and 20 lbs. to do that! I would never let her ride in a vehicle in which it is impossible to load a rear facing car seat. I would not do this, and then drive extra carefully and slow the entire time. Not this Mama. This Mama follows ALL rules!

Can't wait to see what things I absolutely WON'T do this week! Happy Monday everyone! Here's to a fast week.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Your family is ADORABLE! So cute.

Patrice said...

lol! These are great! Too funny! Especially the one about the blogging and scolding your children... that would never happen! Blogging is not more important! Hehe too funny

Junita said...

Funny - I too would never blog over scolding.

KJA said...

Thanks for the laughs. I kept thinking 'I've done that' and pretended like I didn't - cause like you I Never break the rules (when anyone is looking).

MLP said...

HA! I laughed out loud on some of these...especially the bow one (I just can't relate on that one...ha ha!). Have a great week!