Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Friday Baby!

I am SOOOO glad it is Friday! This week went by slowly for me , and I am thrilled to have nothing to do for the next 2 days!
What's up with this weather? 100 degrees last week...thunder, lightening, and 55 degrees this week? California is definitely a bi-polar state!
Daddy started his new job with *Big Beer Company USA* Thursday. The first few days he is training on the computers and learning the system. Next week he will be doing more hands on training and learning out in 'the field.' So far, so good, he seems to like it and will no doubt be very good at what he is doing! YAY Daddy, we are so excited for you!
Landon's room is finally finished! Painting done, wall decals done, decorating done. I will take pictures this weekend to post. It turned out really cute, now if he would just keep it clean..grrrr!
Brynne has learned that she can reach the light switch from her crib if she stands on her tip-toes and reaches as far as she possibly can. She spends a lot of time before and after her nap turning the light on, then off, then on again. It is so cute and makes me smile every time I hear the switch click. I'm going to have to move her crib down the wall further, away from the switch. but for now it is SO cute!
The kids have been doing great. Neither of them have been sick once since we pulled Landon out of pre-school! Mission accomplished! We have been doing a lot of fun things, and spending a lot of time outside. They are getting along great and Landon's terrible 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's two's have not been so bad lately. His listening is improving and he is such a BIG help with Brynne. Sometimes, when he doesn't know I am listening, I will hear him say to her "What's wrong Brynnie, you ok?" or "Do it like dis Brynnie, watch Yandon, do dis!" when he is explaining something to her. He has such a sweet, big heart and LOVES his sister SO much!
I am really excited for the weekend! We don't have any concrete plans yet, and I am excited to just relax! I can't think of a more perfect way to kick off this weekend, than with a trip to Target! I'm heading there in a few minutes with the kids, to pick up a few things. Then it's back home to do laundry and give the kids their naps.
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! Happy Friday!

1 comments:

MLP said...

I always find Target to be a great place to start off a day or weekend, too!

Glad to hear things are going well. I love hearing how sweet Landon is to Brynn. They are so cute together.

Have a nice, relaxing weekend!!!