Monday, June 29, 2009

Uh Oh...

A direct quote from Landon, while visiting my sisters house.
"Auntie, watch this, oh shit oh dammit, haha."
A direct quote from Mama (and Auntie) immediately after he said those words.
"LOL, LOL, LOL."
That's right, my almost 3 year old used 2 curse words in one sentence and all I could do was laugh. I'm a horrible mother!
The 2nd or 3rd time he repeated it I got down on my knees, looked him in the eye and gave him a serious warning about "Daddy's words, NOT Landon's words!"
I think it's time we give Sunday school another try...

4 comments:

Elyse said...

Oh my dear night! I so did not laugh out loud on this one :)
~Elyse

Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes....giggle.....at least it was at your sisters, and NOT in public....lol Have a terrific day!!!

Laura B. said...

You're a terrible parent Cow. Geez... get it together. My kids can't play with your kids anymore. But I will let them babysit my kids, for free, just to teach them a lesson. Oh wait, I don't even have any kids...

Amanda said...

LOL!!!!

Guilty of it here too. :X