Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Back to Blogging

So...I am back (=

I picked up the laptop last night and was so excited to get it home and see how it was working. So far so good. Although the technician copied my photos onto a CD but he never did actually put them back onto the computer. So I had to spend a bit of time doing that this morning, but I am not complaining...I am just extremely thankful that I have all of our photo's still! I have a TON of pictures to post and things to blog about. Our Internet is working really slow, for whatever reason, and I am hoping it is not the computer. We have a new media card in the laptop so it should work nicely and with no further problems. I don't usually blog until the kids are napping, so check back in a bit for some more updates!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Welcome back! I will be stalking for pics of those cutie pie kiddos!

Amanda said...

So glad you are back and can't wait for your updates! You have been Boo-ed by me. Check out my blog to pick up your treat!

Rebekah said...

yay yay yay! We are so excited to have you back in the blogging world ... and guess what! I was follower #20! Whoo-Hoo! Hope your computer stays up and running ... 'see' you soon!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2 too

Jennifer said...

Welcome back to bloggy land!!!

Alicia W. said...

Welcome back to the blogging mama land!! We've missed ya and pics of your precious kiddo's! :o) Glad you got all your pics.. that's one of my dreaded fears is losing all of mine.