Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Warning! Pumpkin Picture Overload!!

We loaded the kids up in the car and headed to the closest major town, in hopes of having a fun afternoon at the pumpkin patch. We have a really great family owned "U Pick" Pumpkin Patch nearby, complete with farm animals, a tractor ride, a corn maze, and various other cute activities for kids. We took Landon there last year and had SO much fun. Some of our favorite pictures were taken that day. We have been so excited to take Landon and Brynne there this year and of course take a million new pictures. Well, we pull into the parking lot and the sign says they do not open until Oct. 11th! WTH? Don't they know it's fall!? Don't they know they have customers who drive ALL the way across town to spend money!? Don't they realize that every other pumpkin patch around here is already open for the season!? UGH, so irritating! We turned around and headed back to one of the trashier smaller pumpkin patches, that was literally 20 minutes closer to the house. Landon was pretty upset when we pulled out of the pumpkin patch parking lot as quickly as we pulled in. We got him to calm down (with the help of a snack, lol) and headed back to the closer patch. Here are a few pictures from our date with our kids~





So excited to show sister the pumpkin~


Awww, I told Travis we should get him one~


Too little for the petting zoo~



Daddy and Landon feeding the animals~



Helping Landon~



Daddy and Landon, who was SICK of pictures, LOL~



Family shot...the kids never look at the camera~



Landon LOVES animals~


With Mama feeding the goat~




Picking out some fall favorites~



Big Brother + Little Sister = LOVE!~



Petting the sweet bunnies~



Sooo heavy~


Mama and Brynne~

Brynne's 1st Pumpkin Patch~

Daddy helping to find a good one~

7 comments:

Joy said...

How fun!!! I cannot wait to go to the patch!

Stephanie said...

HOW CUTE!

These pumpkin pictures with kids that everyone keeps posting are just the most adorable things I have ever seen.

Alicia W. said...

I love this time of year when you can take the kids to all the fall festivals. Just sweet as it can be!! Your pics are great!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Great pictures! I can't believe the first pumpkin patch was not open! They just missed out on making some major bucks!

We are headed back to another pumpkin patch this weekend with my family...hopefully Carter will be in the mood for pictures, because I did not get many good ones last weekend. I love the pumpkin patch!

Amanda said...

Aw, they came out so good! I can't wait to go this weekend. I see you got your stroller too!

MLP said...

Bring on the pumpkin pictures with YOUR precious kiddos! There could never be an overload of those!!!

I see you got the stroller...I also noticed that Amanda saw that, too. COOL!

SO glad you ordered the dresses! You will love them! I am going to e-mail you another site I just found.

Have a great day!!!

Jennifer said...

I say it every time I'm here Beck! You kids are so beautiful it hurts!!! I love, love, love the picture of Landon with his boo-boo face when he was sick of pics!