Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy Busy

Landon won't be quiet long enough to take a picture these days...
Posted by Picasa
We have been busy getting ready for Halloween this week. I have to admit that Halloween was never a favorite Holiday of mine, but now that I have kids...I LOVE Halloween! Both kids have their costumes...and look super cute (even if I do say so myself). Daddy helped Landon carve his pumpkin Sunday while Brynne napped. Landon helped Mama make some roasted pumpkin seeds and decorate the front porch. Suprisingly we are still having a lot of warm weather. Just yesterday the high was 90! It's almost November! Hopefully Halloween night won't be too warm, both the kids have heavy costumes.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I saw those cute lil bows at Target and drooled over them! ;) Brynna looks so cute with her lil piggies. I hope it cools down too. It has been way too hot for this preggy mama!

Susan said...

I tagged you at my blog...

MLP said...

The CUTIE PIES are BACK!!! I have missed ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see Halloween pics. HAVE FUN!!!

So glad you are back in the blogging world!

Erin said...

What a cute picture! I LOVE their little cheeks and red hair =)