Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not Me Monday~


Visit MckMama's Blog to join in on the fun, and tell everyone what you didn't do this week! For now here are a few things that I most certainly did not do this week!!

I most certainly did not put Landon to bed 2 days in a row without remembering to brush his teeth. What kind of Mom would do that?

I definitely did not allow Landon to play with an entire box of tampons just so I could have 20 minutes to straighten my hair. He did not make a huge mess all over the bathroom floor either!

I obviously did not eat an Abba Zaba candy bar and nothing more for breakfast twice this week. Oh, and I did not tell myself it was ok because they were the fun size bars either!

I also did not give the delicious chocolate/caramel covered apple my sister bought for me to my husband and son because I definitely did not decide to go on a diet the day before she bought it!

I did not tell 2 separate people at work that I couldn't work for them this weekend. I certainly did not tell them I couldn't work for them because I don't like them. And I most certainly did not decide to work for 2 other people who I do like! That would be so bitchy wouldn't it?

I also did not watch Paris Hilton's new reality show twice this week. Who actually enjoys watches that crap?

13 comments:

Lori said...

I can't tell you how many times my little guy has gone to bed without having brushed his teeth... sometimes it is so not worth the battle

T said...

Oh the tampon playing is cracking me up!! I also LOVE your background! Too cute!

Jennifer said...

Great Not Me's...I'm lovin' the tampon one!!

Lisa said...

My hubby probably thinks I am totally insane for laughing out load, but the tampon story is cracking me up!!! That is hilarious...thanks for sharing.

TheAustinEmpire said...

I think your list looks a lot like mine would. Glad to know I'm not the only one who (doesn't do) that kind of stuff.

Rebekah said...

Oh Rebecca - I had to laugh out loud with the tampon image! THat is too funny ... this wasa truly fun post to read - and as always I love reading about you and your family! Hope you had a great weekend - your bathroom looks great!!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 too

Sara said...

Very funny about the tampons. Your kids are adorable! - Found you through mckmama.

Ashley said...

So totally there with you about the tampons!!! funny!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Cute blog, adorable kids. Loving the tampon story, we have some of those. My daughter calls them Mommy sticks.

Weeksie50 said...

I like Paris Hilton... Shh. I think she is funny..and I like her style..

MLP said...

HA! This is great stuff. I follow her blog, too. Yes, the tampon playing is hilarious!!!

I am having MAJOR computer troubles. Just saw your last posts. Love the new bathroom (I'm impressed!) and LOVE seeing Landon with the pressure washer. Too cute!!!

Joy said...

Ohhh... I NEVER forget to brush my kids' teeth. Luckily the older one reminds me and then says, "And Abby needs to brush her teeth, too!"

And I've NEVER eaten candy for breakfast.

Awesome post and concept!

Heidi said...

You just totally validated my candy corn breakfast. Thanks girlfriend!