Friday, October 10, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday~

The theme for today's FFF is "Octoberfest."
It's no secret that Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love fall for so many reasons...the mild weather, the leaves turning, our yearly trip to the apple orchard, cooler nights that mean fires in the fireplace, baking, cleaning (I'm weird..I clean in fall, not spring), but most of all I look forward to the pumpkin patch! Because most of our pictures are on the broken laptop, these are all I could come up with!

Landon's first trip to the PP 10/06~

(with all that orange hair his head looked just like a pumpkin!)

Last Year searching for pumpkins with Daddy 10/07~


We tried hard to get a good picture this year, this was the best we got, LOL. We'll head to another PP next week so I'm crossing my fingers for some great pictures!!



Like what you see? Want to see more FFF posts, visit Sarah's blog and join in on the fun!!

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!


9 comments:

MICHELLE said...

Love the first one-too cute.

Stephanie said...

That last picture is my favorite!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Darling pics!!! Are'nt pumpkin patches one of the best things about fall? Love em!!!
Have a great weekend!
Stacey

Hannah said...

So cute. I love the one on the dirt road!

Hannah

Amanda said...

I remember that first picture of Landon. He was so wittttle! He looks exactly the same just older too. LOL

Have a great weekend! :)

threehandprints said...

I'm with you...I love Fall too! That is a cute pic with daddy picking out a pumpkin :)

MLP said...

OH my Goodness...I love that first picture of Landon ~ he is such a precious baby!!!!!! As usual such cute pics!

I also loved your Thursday post...too cute!!!

I'm thankful for you!

Anonymous said...

You always have awesome pictures!! Have a good weekend!

Kristen said...

That first picture is so so cute!!

How fun! Aren't pumpkin patches just the best?

Can't wait to see your next set of pics!