Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I am so thankful to be called Mama by these 2:



I am thankful for my wonderful family, and friends.
I am thankful to have a coffee date with my sister tonight.
I am thankful that both of my kids are healthy and happy!
I am thankful that Brynne slept through the night last night.
I am thankful for my hubby's job, because he works in the construction industry and times are tough for a lot of families right now.
I am thankful to see my mom and sister this Saturday.
I am thankful for my strong and happy marriage.
I am thankful for our home and all that is in it!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Check out Miss Brynna in her new pink sweater and did Landon get a haircut? So handsome. :)

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

What a great list of things to be thankful for!

Jamie said...

Wow, what pretty eyes they have.