Monday, October 6, 2008

Friday Dinner

On Friday my sister Amy and I had a FUN night out with our closest friends Dina and Clair. Dina has been living in Oregon for a few years now so we don't get to see her as often as we'd like! She made a trip to Southern Ca to visit with her family and we were lucky enough to squeeze in a dinnner! Here are a few pictures~



Me, Dina, Amy, Clair~



Silly girls~


Me and my sister!


The pictures aren't the best. Of course as soon as I got there my camera battery died. I should really look into getting a backup battery! Anyway we took some still pictures with a video camera. We had a blast and having a night out was so relaxing (: Love you girls!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ahhh, you girls are beautiful! You and Amy look a lot a like in that last picture!

MLP said...

Nothin' like a night out with the girls! Love the pics...you are all such beauties!!!