Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tag, they're it!

I've been tagged by my blogger friend Susan over at in The Psych Ward. Check her out, she's super funny! Anyway...here are the rules~


1.) Link back to the person who tagged you & share the rules on your blog.

2.) Share 7 random facts about yourself.

3.) Tag 7 people & list their links on your post.

4.) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blogs.



Here are 7 random facts about myself.



1~ I am a planner in every sense of the word. I plan everything I possibly can before it happens, always have always will.



2~ I never wear only 1 shirt. I layer my shirts and wear 2 every single day. If I wear only one shirt I feel naked, or exposed, or something.



3~I am a weirdo about even numbers. The volume on my car stereo must never be at 23, or 25...always only 24. Same with the TV volume, usually 18. If it's too loud I go for 16, if it's too quiet I go for 20. My alarm clock, when set, is ALWAYS on an even number. Weird I know...don't judge me.



4~I am very ambidextrous. I use my left hand as often as my right. I am really 'right' handed as I do write with that hand, however, I use a Highlighter with my left hand. Used to get made fun of a lot in college for using one hand to write and one to highlight. My sister who is really 'left' handed does as many things with her right hand as she does her left. She throws right, bats right, drives with her right, etc...Anyway, this is supposed to be about me, not my sister. Moving on...



5~I hate to sleep with a fan blowing directly on me. The breeze from the fan makes my hair move against my face and I wake up all night long thinking there are spiders crawling on me. Weird I know. Travis lies claims that he can't sleep without the fan on. It is really one of the only things we ever argue about. And as a side note, we NEVER have spiders in the house and have a pest control service come monthly...it's just a weird thought in my head I guess.



6~I have owned 6 vehicles in 8 years....still not happy with the one I have. I tell Travis often that he is lucky I go from car to car and not man to man, LOL!



7~Nick Carter from the 'Backstreet Boys' is my cousin. Actually my 2nd cousin. His mom Jane, and my mom are cousins. We don't keep in contact with their family, and have not in years.


The seven other bloggers I am tagging are:

Amanda because she is such a great friend and I love her!

Mindy who has the cutest family and biggest heart!

Erin who's sweet little girl makes me so excited for Brynne to grow up! (but not too fast!)

Jennifer who writes one of the first blog's I stumbled upon and has become one of my favorite blogging buddies, she is such a sweetheart!

Jill another of the sweetest bloggers out there, and with such a beautiful family!

Sarah because we see so many of her beautiful pictures but I'd love to know more about her!


I've only listed 6 bloggers, so anyone else who'd like to participate...consider yourself tagged (=

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

YAY!!! I just saw that you tagged me! I love to be tagged! Thank you! And thanks for your sweet description of me & my blog! I'll get on this!