Friday, November 7, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Happy Friday everyone!! The theme for today's FFF is Favorite Family Fotos.
This is my favorite picture of Brynne and Landon with PopPop and Myna, my parents. Obviously it is a few months old...Brynne is no longer bald, LOL
This was a quick shot of the 4 of us back in June~Those are the 2 I could come up with. Most of our photo's are still stuck on the other laptop. Hopefully soon we will have it repaired and I will have access to the rest of our memories! We are having family pictures taken next weekend so I will be very excited to share those. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
Like what you see? Want to see more pictures and join in on the fun? Visit Sarah's blog and become a part of Favorite Foto Friday!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your family pictures!!!

Have a great weekend,Leslie

Alicia W. said...

Those are great!

Sarah said...

You have a beautiful family!