Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Pictures, part 2~

We live in a pretty rural area so we piled into the car and headed over to Myna and PopPop's house (my parents) and SUPRISED them with 2 very special Trick-Or-Treaters!
I LOVE this look on my mom's face, they were SO suprised~

Pooh and Piglet~

Landon was so excited to look through all his candy with Daddy~

Posted by Picasa
We had a great Halloween! At first I was worried about Landon being scared, because he can be a very shy boy at times. However, he suprised us and caught on really quickly! I think he just could not believe that people were giving him candy! We went to a dozen houses and then headed back to my parents house for a yummy turkey dinner! Thanks guys (: The weather was absolutely perfect, overcast and cool, but not cold! It is such a treat to have rain in Southern CA, and we have had our fair share these past few days. It's nice for a change! I feel sad that Halloween is already over, but I am already planning next years costumes! Bring on Christmas!

2 comments:

MLP said...

Sounds like a wonderful Halloween night...complete with a turkey dinner! YUM!

The kids looked ADORABLE!!! Cutest Pooh and Piglet I've EVER seen!!!

Amanda said...

I couldn't wait to hear about your parents being surprised.. I'm glad they were very surprised! Glad you guys had a great Halloween. I'm a lil sad it's already gone, but on with the rest of the holidays!!