Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So Thankful!

This Thanksgiving it seems I have more to be thankful for than ever before. I am definitely a blessed person and have a life full of laughter and love! I am thankful for my sister Amy, who continues to be my best friend and partner in crime. I would spend time with Amy every day if we both didn't have busy lives...and husbands, who think we spend enough time together already, lol. I feel so lucky to have my sister in my life and, especially in the lives of my kids. They sure love Auntie Amy!
I am also thankful for my wonderful parents. I am lucky enough to see them often (maybe too often if you ask them, HA!) and my kids are lucky enough to have such a close relationship with them. I am truly a blessed daughter and it is a huge comfort to have people in our lives who love us very much and care about my family like you wouldn't believe!


I am SO thankful to be called Mama by this sweet faced little boy. Travis and I were blessed in July 2006 when our first child Landon was born. What a blessing he has been in my life. I honestly can't imagine my life without him. He is active, curious, smart, loving, sweet, mischievous, kind, funny, messy, and crazy all wrapped into one absolutely adorable two year old boy! He definitely keeps this Mama on her toes, but this boy has the sweetest heart and makes his Mama melt with just a smile or a laugh. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this little man and thank God for his miracle every single day!

Aw, speaking of thankful this little beauty here has made my job as a Mama complete. Hard to believe Brynne will be 1 in a little over a month! She is so sweet and cuddly, curious and determined, reserved and playful, tough and tiny! I LOVE this little baby girl, and know that God had a plan for my life. Brynne was definitely worth the wait, and makes 'Mamahood' that much sweeter! I am VERY thankful for my baby girl!
Travis and I met in April 2001, 6 months later..to the day, we married. I am so thankful that God put this man in my life. We have a wonderful, strong marriage that we both know will stand the tests of time. Travis is an amazing husband and an excellent Daddy! I feel so blessed to spend my life with him and know that we were meant to be together! Love you honey!! Thank you for being such a great husband and daddy! I am so thankful for you!



I am also thankful for all the wonderful friends I have made through blogging. I love to follow all of your lives and stories and laugh and cry along with you! Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Have a wonderful, safe time with your loved ones!


7 comments:

MLP said...

This is an amazing post!!! We are very much alike in that we are so close with our sisters & family...we are blessed!!!

I am thankful for you...such a sweet and beautiful blogging friend you are!

I want to meet you & Amanda someday!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your precious family!!!

Elyse said...

What a post...hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
~Elyse~

Amanda said...

You do have alot to be thankful for! I am thankful for our friendship after so many years. I love hanging with you and your family. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!

Kristen said...

What a beautiful post!!

And what amazing pictures you have of you and your loved ones. Seriously, they are fabulous!!

Happy Thanksgiving, and hope you had a wonderful day! :)

Jennifer said...

I love both of those pictures of your sweet babies! I can almost hear Landon's giggles when I look at his pictures! So precious!!!

Heidi said...

Lots to be thankful for. Hope you had a great holiday.

Alicia W. said...

What a great list of thankfulness! So sweet - Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving and a fantastic weekend.