Monday, November 3, 2008

Yay Sarah!!

We have a winner!! I had 15 comments on my FFF post and I asked Travis to pick a number between 1 and 15...he picked...Lucky #8!! Congrats to Sarah, be on the look out for something special heading your way!

In other news, I am having trouble loading pictures again! UGH, I wish to never have computer trouble again! So I deleted a few posts and will try again later, when I have finished watching Gossip Girl doing laundry.

Tomorrow we are taking the kids and meeting my parents in Oak Glen!! It is honestly one of Southern California's best kept secret destinations! I have been going to Oak Glen every fall for as long as I can remember. I have always loved the charming stores, friendly people, fresh apple cider, and beautiful countryside. This is definitely one of the traditions that I knew I had to continue with Landon and Brynne every year. We will pick apples right off the trees, visit the petting zoo, have lunch in a country cafe, enjoy fresh cider, and no doubt eat a caramel apple too! Hopefully I can get my pictures to load correctly, because I will no doubt have a ton of them to share!! I am so excited, I just hope it's not too cold there!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Woohoo!! How fun!! Thanks so much!

Amanda said...

Well, of course after I talked to you it stopped raining. I probably would have been a nice cool day to go since the sun is now peeking through the clouds. Oak Glen was always a yearly trip for us too and we've definitely kept up the tradition as well.

MLP said...

Looks & sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see your pictures!!!