Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Busy Easter week

So...can you tell? It's been a 'slow' few days (: Not much to blog about, not much time to blog either. I was lucky enough to have the entire weekend off work and enjoyed lots of family time! This Thursday is the Easter party in Landon's class at school. I am super excited because I volunteered to help out during the party! Hopefully my being there won't be too much of a distraction for him. Tomorrow Landon and I are going to a special play date with one of my friends and her two boys. We are going to be making Easter crafts and I am looking forward to spending the afternoon with my number one guy. Sunday morning, after church, we are planning on taking the kids to the community Easter egg hunt. Brynne is still too young to participate but I know Landon will have so much fun. I have everything for their Easter baskets, have picked out matching shirts for them to wear (I don't know what's wrong with me but I hate it when they don't match. Thank God they aren't the same sex...I'd most likely dress them as if they were twins!), and we have a family BBQ planned for Sunday afternoon...it's going to be a good weekend! I LOVE Easter!!

3 comments:

Elyse said...

You are in for a BUSY Easter week :) Hope Landon has fun at his Easter egg hunt!
~Elyse~

MLP said...

Everything sounds perfect! Have fun and enjoy those precious babies!!!

Amanda said...

Wow, busy but sounds fun!! Ahhh, my FAVORITE time of year too!